Psycho Pharma Infinite Brain
- Vitamin B6 / B12 improves mood, energy and increases brain function.†
- Taurine functions as a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator in your brain. It activates GABA and glycine receptors, which affects memory and mood.†
- Alpha GPC is a natural choline compound found in the brain. Has been shown to boost mood and mental energy.†
- Kanna Extract can help reduce anxiety, boost mood, and improve cognition.†
- CDP Choline enhances the release of chemicals like norepinephrine, dopamine, serotonin and others in the brain. CDP also increases your brains ATP fuel stores. CDP helps maintain neurons.†
- Caffeine Anhydrous increases energy and focus.†
- Dicaffeine Malate has a longer lasting energy compared to standard caffeine. It can also be easier on your stomach and you are less likely to have a crash.†
- L-Theanine boosts alpha brain waves promoting alertness and relaxation.†
- Noopept helps with cognitive function and brain health.†
- Citrus Aurantium contains synephrine which is like ephedra. It acts as a stimulant similar to caffeine and helps with anxiety and boosts mood.†
- Yohimbe HCL works by increasing adrenaline levels in the body. It also helps increase blood flow, improves mood, and helps with depression and anxiety.†
- Huperzine A helps with memory, cognitive ability, and protects neurons.†
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 4-6 oz. of water.
What’s In It?
Infinite Brain Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Not intended for use by persons under age of 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Also if you are taking medications, including but not limited to:
- MAOI Inhibitors
- Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
- Products containing phenylephrine, Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine
- Other Stimulants
Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to:
- Heart, Liver, Kidney, or Thyroid Disease
- Psychiatric or Epileptic Disorders
- Difficulty Urinating
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Recurrent Headaches
- Enlarged prostate
Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience:
- Rapid heartbeat
- Severe Headache
- Shortness of breath
Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.