- 8 dry lasagna noodles
- 16 oz. imitation crab meat
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1 15-oz. can fat-free Italian tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Boil noodles as directed. Rinse in cold water and drain well. In a large bowl, combine next seven ingredients with fork. Spread slightly less than one-third cup filling on the upper one-third of each noodle. Roll tightly and place seam down in a 9-inch baking pan. Pour tomato sauce over roll-ups. Cover and bake at 375-degrees F for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated cheese.
8 Servings Made:
243 Calories, 21g Protein, 33g Carbohydrate, 3g fat!